Second Hand Smoke Facts – Terrifying But the Truth

Don’t read the following article just Seo

Tobacco is the number one killer representing more than five million lives each year ,second hand smoke facts which is more than the total deaths from tuberculosis, AIDS and malaria combined. If this rate should be maintained, it is noted that the snuff may be the main reason for the death of more than eight second hand smoke facts million people in 2030 and more than 1 billion people in the 21st century.

second hand smoke facts !!!

Passive smoking is another means by which people are indirectly affected ,second hand smoke facts accounting for 10 % of deaths related to height . Many people are not aware of this fact and considered safe , even if you are prone to environmental tobacco smoke . Passive smoking is also known as secondhand smoke or smoke or environmental tobacco ETS second hand smoke facts.

second hand smoke facts Mainstream smoke and sidestream smoke are two divisions of environmental smoke. The first is what is published by smokers and the last is the smoke from the burning end of a cigarette, pipe or cigarette. It is claimed that more than 75 % of non- smokers,second hand smoke facts including children and adults are open to secondhand smoke .

second hand smoke facts how to?

Second hand smoke facts are shocking and most are unaware of them. Here are some suggestions to inform you:

• Only 15 % of the smoke inhaled by the smoker ,second hand smoke facts while the remaining 85% is released into the air.
• If a person in a closed room for two hours is a smoker, he is believed to have inhaled cigarette smoke four .
• The relationship is considered to 8:01 That is,second hand smoke facts for each 8 died of smoke smoker smoker dies from secondhand smoke.
• Content of secondhand smoke contains more than 4,000 chemicals that have both 200 known toxins and carcinogens and 40 .
• The EPA has classified secondhand smoke as the main substance that causes cancer known as Class A carcinogen.
• The results of secondhand smoke on heart disease and lung cancer observed in large numbers.
• Non-smoking lady living with a smoking spouse develops 91 % higher risk of heart disease and smokers die of lung cancer twice.
• Pregnant women exposed to passive smoking are subject to several serious problems such as an increase in stillbirths and miscarriages , babies with low birth weight, reduced lung function and SIDS , or sudden infant death syndrome in infants infants .
• Children who are exposed to secondhand smoke are more likely to develop ear infections , sinusitis, asthma, pneumonia, bronchitis, colds , lung disease and cavities in teeth .

Second Hand Smoke Facts – Terrifying But the Truth

Hand Smoke Facts, Second Hand Smoke Facts, Smoke Facts

via quit smoking http://ift.tt/1iU6Thx

Advertisements

Tags: , ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: